Search squid archive

Re: How to determine if URL in HttpRequest is an Ip address

On 16/10/2013 4:13 p.m., Sachin Gupta wrote:
Yes. I intent to check the host portion only.

In HttpRequest.h, a check is being made:

         if ( host_addr.IsAnyAddr() ) {
             xstrncpy(host, src, SQUIDHOSTNAMELEN);
             host_is_numeric = 0;

Does host_addr mean the host part of the destination URL?

No. It means the results of attempting to parse the host portion of URL as an IP address.

Please use the accessor I mentioned earlier.

Amos