Search squid archive

Re: Re: Help Squid 3.4.0.2 ytimg

SO how do we match this:
2013/10/13 09:11:39.155 kid1| ctx: enter level 0: 'http://ytimg.squid.internal/vipMr5W4bCP8s/mqdefault.jpg'

refresh_pattern ^http:\/\/ytimg\.squid\.internal\/[a-z-A-Z0-9\/\-\_\.]+\.jpg

If I am right..
The above is a full and very explicit pattern that leaves no doubts at all to the pattern compiler.

Note that using the refresh_pattern by default is not a must now in the squid version we are talking about..(3.4) Remove all patterns and leave only the explicit one and try to test the caching and also the TCP_MISS/304 which are a cache result..

I have just seen something nice in the ETAG headers while reading some stuff.

Eliezer