Search squid archive

Re: tcp_outgoing_address?

On 12/10/2013 10:38 a.m., Beto Moreno wrote:
Them I have get help from my firewall, right?

Yes. It is no use Squid separating traffic into from-yyy.* and from-xxx.* groups if the firewall and routing layer is sending everything out ISP1. At most upper layer software like Squid can send IP address, TOS/DiffServ or iptables MARK labels to the kernel as hints to aid routing decisions. It cannot make those decisions itself.

Please read that link which was supplied earlier.

Amos