Search squid archive

Re: Squid Configure

FYI: please dont hijack unrelated topics. Thank you.

On 11/10/2013 3:52 p.m., Casey Daniels wrote:
Hello,
I'm trying to compile Squid 3.3.9 from Source and I keep getting the error

"checking size of size_t ... configure error in '/sources/squid-3.3.9'

Configure error: cannot compute size of (size_t).

Something is seriously broken in your build environment.

here is the top of my config.log I have the whole thing, its just huge and I also piped the output of the ./configure command if something in it will be a clue.

The relevant part of config.log is where the size_t test is performed and what the compiler output is saying about why it failed.

Amos