Search squid archive

Re: Connection reset by peer

On 9/10/2013 11:41 a.m., John Kenyon wrote:
Hi All,

Hope someone can shed some light on a problem I am experiencing... I can reproduce a "(104) Connection reset by peer" error consistently on a certain website when trying to login.

When the 502 bad gateway issue appears it looks like there is a missing FIN packet.

What makes you think that? HTTP/1.1 does not require FIN and as far as I can see those URL responses all contain explicit Connection:keep-alive.

The content of those packets between Squid and server may shed some more light on it. Try saving a full packet dump and viewing it with wireshark.

Amos