Search squid archive

Re: Re: squid active directory integration

On 4/09/2013 9:44 p.m., Sandeep wrote:
Great, thank you.

I'm testing it two days. it works without problem.

may ask you one question?

I add in my these lines in my squid.conf
external_acl_type InetUsers_Ldap ttl=0 children=5 %LOGIN
/usr/lib64/squid/wbinfo_group.pl
acl InetUers external InetUsers_Ldap Internet_Users

I'm interesting is it possible to use space separated group? for example
(Internet Users, Admin Users, ) or i need to rename those groups and remove
or change spaces in it?

In the current stable releases you can load the ACL values from a file and write each group name on one line of the file. Squid will load each line, spaces an dall as a single value for the ACL.

Likes this:
in file /etc/squid/groups:
Internet Users
Other People

in file /etc/squid/squid.conf:
  acl InternetUsers external "/etc/squid/groups"

In version 3.4 (beta) you will be able to use the configuration_includes_quoted_values directive to turn on/off string quoting of configuration tokens. (but please wait for 3.4.0.2 release, there are some problems in 3.4.0.1)

Amos