Search squid archive

FYI: If adding ACL's watch out for giving the same name to 2 differnet acl types

As per the subject line, and my post here:

Giving the SAME NAME to TWO DIFFERENT ACL TYPES will generate an error
<http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/cache-allow-all-AND-cache-deny-school-not-working-tp4661884p4661886.html>
.

I've added this for my reference and anyone else who might be looking.

You will find it under the  ACL ELEMENTS - Notes Section Here
<http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidAcl>

Hopefully this helps.