Search squid archive

Squidblacklists Now Commercial ONLY?!

Hello Nichols (Squid Blacklists Team) & Fellow Squid Users,

Please enlighten me as I seem to be confused.
A couple of weeks back I realized accumulative 401.shtml files in my
Squid Blacklists update script folder only to check the website and I
must subscribe (and pay).

When did this take effect without warning given Squid Users (this
forum) contributed to the project?!

# Edmonds