Search squid archive

Re: Squid only caches a few images and TCP_Miss everything else

Haha I'm doing this for a client but having had to research all about Squid
the past week, I'm thinking of setting up my own as well  :p

I think tomorrow I'll just set up a local Squid server to test out the
results. In the mean time I'll upload the squid.config file like Amos
suggested as soon as possible so you guys can take a look and see if any of
the settings I've tinkered with is causing Squid to not write/read from disk
cache.

Cheers