Search squid archive

Re: Does squid support X-Forwarded-User

On 3/07/2013 1:26 a.m., Alex Rousskov wrote:
On 07/02/2013 02:34 AM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
On 2/07/2013 6:33 p.m., Blason wrote:
I know squid support X-Forwarded-For but  keen to know if I can use
X-Forwarded-User so that user authenticated with Proxy can have filtering
done on other Application Control box placed in front of Proxy. And Proxy
can only be used for caching functionality
No.
I have not tested it, but is not X-Forwarded-User supported via
request_header_add with an appropriate logformat macro in the value?

Only for sending. The question was about support for receiving and interpreting.

Amos