can you share the debug_options ALL,3 to understand what is going on?

What are you using ICAP for?

Eliezer

On 06/25/2013 02:17 PM, Paul Browne wrote:
Hi,

I will work on getting the headers / tcpdump & snoop logs) however just to be clear:

1) Squid 3.1 was caching our ICAP respmod responses and it was only when we went to the 3.2.7 version of squid did it fail to cache

2) curl is not an issue here, we tested it without respmod and it cached successfully,

Regards
-Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Amos Jeffries [mailto:squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 21 June 2013 01:28
To: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Squid icap respmod is not caching

On 21/06/2013 8:48 a.m., Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
ETAG???Vary??
There was a small talk about a bug in the vary thing But I am unsure
how it was tested.
Can we test this thing??

And what HTTP status-line content is there?

Also what headers is curl sending? curl in particular is known to force reload teh cache (which shows up as MISS).
The request headers also can affect revalidation and the "X-Cache"
headers do not report REFRESH/revalidate operations accurately.

Unless we have the FULL set of request and respose headers paired together it is diffcult or impossible to identify what Squid is really doing.

Amos