Search squid archive

log_access

I am trying to prevent certain requests from being logged to the access log.

Have the following configuration snippet:

acl NoLogSites url_regex -i "/etc/squid/nolog.txt"
log_access deny NoLogSites

Within /etc/squid/nolog.txt:

.jira.com
.concursolutions.com
.typesafe.com
.maven.org
.surveymonkey.com
.salesforce.com
.webex.com

However, when I have this it ends up logging nothing. I even tried
escaping the . by using \. but same thing. With this directive in
nothing gets logged to access.log. Remove it and everything gets
logged.

Running on CentOS 6.4 with squid 3.1.10