Search squid archive

Re: Re: Re: Re: User Agent Setting Not Being Used

On Friday, June 14, 2013 06:42:41 AM you wrote:
> The following configuration works for me:

> request_header_access All deny all
> request_header_replace User-Agent Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Goog1ebot/2.1; +http://www.google.com/bot.html)
> request_header_access User-Agent deny all
> request_header_access Accept allow all
> request_header_access All deny all

OK I don't fully understand your approach, but I started the request_header_access section like this and it works:

		request_header_access Allow allow all
		request_header_replace User-Agent Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Goog1ebot/2.1; +http://www.google.com/bot.html)
		request_header_access User-Agent deny all

Putting request_header_replace User-Agent no longer works where it is in the Squid3 config file.  It has to be put further up with the request_header_access directives.

I don't understand though, why the config file says "the old http_anonymizer paranoid" would start with:
request_header_access Allow allow all
?