Search squid archive

Re: RE: Squid CPU 100% infinite loop

On what OS?
and also what is the output of the ulimit -Ha and ulimit -Sa

Eliezer

On 6/11/2013 6:32 PM, Mike Mitchell wrote:
I dropped the cache size to 150 GB instead of 300 GB.  Cached object count dropped
from ~7 million to ~3.5 million.  After a week I saw one occurrence of the same problem.
CPU usage climbed steadily over 4 hours from <10% to 100%, then squid became
unresponsive for 20 minutes.  After that it picked up as if nothing had happened -- no
error messages in any logs, no restarts, no core dumps.

I'm now testing again using version 3.3.5-20130607-r12573 instead of 3.2.11-20130524-r11822.
I've left everything else the same, with the cache size still at 150 GB.

Mike Mitchell