Search squid archive

Re: OpenBSD + PF + Squid: forwarding loop

On 1/06/2013 11:20 p.m., Rob Sheldon wrote:
On 2013-06-01 4:09, Rob Sheldon wrote:

So an rdr-to rule should cause Squid to be seeing itself as the
destination address...

So I just turned on host_verify_strict and now I'm getting the 409 error described in the docs.

It looks to me like the problem is the destination rewrite in rdr-to, but that still doesn't really make sense; surely someone else would've bumped into this by now.

- R.

It would seem not. IIRC the documentation on recent OpenBSD installations indicated to use divert instead of rdr-to.

Amos