Search squid archive

sslbump intercept with chrom[e|ium]

Hello,

I have squid 3.3.5 working fine with sslbump in intercept mode.

It works fine in firefox (windows and linux), konqueror (linux), IE (windows) and chrome
(windows). It doesn't work on chrome on Linux boxes. It keeps on reporting error on
the certificates. I've installed the root-CA using cert-utils:

$ certutil -d sql:$HOME/.pki/nssdb -L
Certificate Nickname                                         Trust Attributes
                                                             SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI

etfw-ca - CA                                                 CT,C,C

I do see the certificate chain in chrome as it should but it reports "server's certificate
is not trusted".

Does anyone has this setup working with chrome or chromium in linux boxes? Any
ideas on to debug this any further?

Thanks,
Nuno Fernandes