Search squid archive

Re: StoreID in 3.3.5

On 5/22/2013 4:41 AM, csn233 wrote:
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 2:46 AM, Romulo Boschetti
<romulo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There is another way to make this ?

Not a patching method, but I'm testing the use of 3.HEAD as a
cache_peer for traffic that would benefit from StoreID.

This way it works but not yet the other way around.
what I mean is that if the first proxy uses StoreID we can't still make it send to the second cache the request url instead of the StoreID but I hope that now that I have a lot of free time I can give it a lot of effort and it will be available in some time.
Just follow and if ask me about it.

Regards,
Eliezer