Search squid archive

Re: 3.HEAD and TCP_MEM_HIT_ABORTED/200, TCP_MISS_ABORTED/200

On 5/21/2013 3:56 PM, csn233 wrote:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidLogs#Squid_result_codes

*_ABORTED means the client TCP connection got closed on Squid, probably by
the client browser.

Amos

Thanks. So these are concatenated which explains why searching for the
full word doesn't return anything.

 From a browser point of view however, it works - ie no errors visible
on the browser, the streaming video runs to completion. It's just that
every now and then the _ABORTED code pops up in the access.log while
the video is running.

I'll try to narrow it down a bit more.

I noticed that some people have wrong logs but I cannot understand it since on my compilation it actually works.

I am releasing new RPMs of head and 3.3.5

Eliezer