Search squid archive

Re: Reverse Proxy custom 404/500 pages for each site?

On 17/05/2013 4:45 p.m., Paul Ch wrote:
Thanks for the replies.  There are actually a lot of differences between
each of these files, so I need them to be separate.

I understand what %H does now but I'm having a strange problem.

I have created a file called errorsite1404.html and put it in my
templates folder.

The following lines work in squid:

deny_info errorsite1404.html denied_status_404
http_reply_access deny denied_status_404

# The error pages is displayed correctly.

However, the following lines do NOT work:

deny_info error%H400.html denied_status_404

Because the %H is a macro used for expanding the *content* of the HTTP response payload, or the Location: header if redirecting. It does not expand in the filename itself.

Amos