Search squid archive

Re: Kerberos and NTLM authentication

That's what (I think) I tried:

auth_param negotiate program /usr/local/bin/squid_kerb_auth -d -s HTTP/squidserver.bnpapeis.local
auth_param negotiate children 5
auth_param negotiate keep_alive on

auth_param ntlm program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp
auth_param ntlm children 30

auth_param basic program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-basic
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm Squid proxy-caching web server
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours

acl users proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow users

All authentication mechanisms work when only one is used. I also tried to inform DOMAIN\user in Internet Explorer and Firefox.