Search squid archive

Re: Looking for squid spec file

On 5/13/2013 6:13 PM, Amm wrote:
Well one can modify it to require for init.d (or whatever that package is called)

Or even pick up spec file from previous Fedora releases.

Amm
And since someone in the user list have a ready to use spec file just share it with me and I will use it.

Now I dont have the head to work on it too much.
Why work hard for a long time to find that someone else have the file already??

Eliezer