Search squid archive

Re: Fwd: config squid to set specific acl delay pools for username and then set it to the ip addr of username

On 13/05/2013 9:18 p.m., Daniyal Khorashadi Zadeh wrote:
What do you mean by 'pushing the proxy settings over' ?
How can I accomplish what you are saying ?

For the last several years whenever the topic of PAC files to Windows clients comes up somebody has eventually suggested using the Domain / Group policies to push the proxy settings out. I don't personally know how to do it so I can't point you at the details, but there are people out there doing it so its just a matter of finding the controls in your DC server.

Amos