Search squid archive

Like HipHop and Squid Proxy? Ok, why not have both.

I know this is a bit off topic but what the heck, heres some hiphop for
squid users. A kid on twitter sent me this link asking me to listen to
it, he says squid so much in his raps, Ive taken to it while working on
my squid box.

Album here. I think any squid fanatic whos also open to hip hop would
like that too.

http://izzyjonesmusic.bandcamp.com/album/squid

-
Signed,