Search squid archive

Time spent on website?

Hi,

I am currently using squid to gather information regarding users such as on which website they have been, tracking their IP address etc... Kindly would it be possible to know the total time that a user spent browsing a specific website please? So if user X went on Facebook and spent 15 minutes, would I be able to know such information through squid or other integrated software please? Thanks

Regards,
Matthew