Search squid archive

Modify Access Denied Page with Category?

Hi,

I would like to modify the access denied page which gets displayed when a specific domain is blocked. Basically (if it is possible) I would like to add the Category of the website being blocked. For example if facebook.com belongs to the category social networks, such category is displayed. I have downloaded a blacklist from Dansguardian website. Thank you.

Regards,
Matthew Vassallo