Search squid archive

Re: Squid 3.2.10 not compilable under OpenBSD 5.2

On 29/04/2013 5:16 p.m., Loïc BLOT wrote:
Hello amos,
The command Line you give didn't work. It always tries to compile all helpers. I must disable compile in the makefile and disable Sasl check in the configure file.

Sorry. My bad memory I'm afraid. I did some digging into it today and it turns out the magic helper name "none" should do what I was thinking "" did.

AMos

Loic Blot