Search squid archive

Re: how to configure squid to let linux https update using squid proxy server

On 22/04/2013 1:59 p.m., Julie Xu wrote:
Hi

Could anyone give me a tip on how can configure squid to let linux server upgrade though proxy? I have read something and it seems not possible? Hope I am wrong.

Hi Julie,
There is no particular impossibiliy about it. Squid is an HTTP oproxy and any server repository system which supports an HTTP proxy can use Squid. So the problem is not whether its possible, but which updater service you are using.

Amos