Search squid archive

Need Squid free lancer

Hello Group,

I have some customers to whom IT I manage. One of them is looking to deploy
a Squid Cache server. From high level view it will be transparent with WCCP,
possibly with YouTube/ videos caching abilities.

I am busy with some other projects and don't have time for this now. If
someone is interested pls get back to me as soon possible.