Search squid archive

Re: squid code

----- Original Message -----
From: Amos Jeffries

On 16/04/2013 6:59 a.m., Saad Ahmed wrote:
where is socket listen bind accept response from client to server written in squid ? please tell me filename and function? In tproxy mode
What are you trying to do?

Amos

On 16/04/2013 6:29 p.m., Saad Ahmed wrote:
I want to implement my own content filtering module on top of squid in transparent mode

Okay.

What you want is to write an eCAP module which can be loaded by Squid, or an ICAP service which Squid can relay traffic to. You do not need to know or touch the Squid code in any way to use these interfaces. Also, they are common interfaces also available in other proxies than Squid so your product is not tied to Squid installations.
  http://www.e-cap.org/Documentation
  http://c-icap.sourceforge.net/software.html

Amos