Search squid archive

Re: Issue related to using Squid 3.1 or 3.29 and accessing a site that uses a recursive DNS record. (30 seconds to bring up site)

On 4/9/2013 4:12 PM, Duncan, Brian M. wrote:
I would really like to move on from the 2.x and take advantage of how much better the newer version supposedly scale.

Thanks again.
Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I will try to rephrase the logic.

I went from the buttom up.

curl + wget + simple ruby script = slow response.
notice that this address is a redirection.
I am unsure now about the dns issue that I have seen this morning.

The main problem is not the page but the ssl.
which takes forever...

it might be a HTTP 1 vs 1.1 issue which is the same for wget + curl + squid.

leaves the main problems as: dns and service(http 1.1.) problem rather then squid.

Regards,
Eliezer