Search squid archive

Re: RE: Upgrading SQUID from 3.1.6 to 3.1.23 -working now-

On 4/04/2013 9:56 p.m., Vernet Jerome wrote:
Now, I will try 3.3. Lot of change have to be made in my squid.conf.
Managed to have a build OK, but with my squid.conf, it do not work at
all with
dansguardian and ntlm_auth.
What do you mean? what is the new problem?
Well, ntlm_auth (or) and AD2003 group access ACL do not work anymore
like it was done in my 3.1 config. Removed.
Then, the way the configuration was done (not by me) to make work
Dansguardian and SQUID do not work anymore (see my previous squid.conf
message).

You said you had them together, but I see no details in this thread about how they were connected. Squid and DG are completely separate proxies, so there are a few ways to set them up and several ways to do auth through each of those setups.

Erm. "SQUID" is an electonic curcuit type. ;-)

For the moment, I cannot figure how I can make it work again with SQUID
3.3.

There should be no difference. But if you can share the config details I'm happy to have a look at it for you.

Amos