Search squid archive

problem with live streaming video

we have a problem with one live-streaming video. The video itself is in a flash player, server is helix.
The problem is, that at one location the video aborts after 1 or 2 minutes, even the browser hangs, so there is only one way to restart.

Environment: IE 8 with flash player. At the location we are using squid 3.2.7, on a test system 3.2.9.

Strange thing is, that at another location the stream is working perfectly, no aborts. Same squid version (3.2.7).

Access to the internet is via squid hierarchy.

                Squid@location -> squid central -> squid dmz -> interet

Squid.conf in both locations are identical. Other streams seem to work.

Any hint where we can look further and why those aborts are there?

Thanxs

markus