Search squid archive

Re: Squid 3.3.2 and SMP

----- Original Message -----

Thanks for your replies. I was under impression that once main squid process
starts two workers, it depends on OS which core they will run on.
(assuming no cpu_affinity given)

Once OS assigns them core, they always run on that same core. Did not know
that cores keep changing.

In short, for best results and to make sure that each worker uses separate core
and dont end up using same core, one must use cpu_affinity_map as well?

Am I correct?

> HTH,

Yes helped a lot. Thanks again.

> Alex