Search squid archive

Re: Re: ipv6 support for 3.1.16

Kaspersky do an icap server as well, and they are one of the best (obviously not gratis or libre but as it's ICAP it will work with Squid).

Alex

On 21/02/13 10:39, anita wrote:
Hi Amos,

Thanks for a very quick reply.
I have a couple of more questions.

1. What is a WCCP setting?
2. How can I check if the ipv4-mapping feature is disabled or not available
in my kernel? I am using Red Hat Linux 6.2 flavour with a GNU/Linux OS.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anita