Search squid archive

HTTP/1.1 pipelining

Hello,

I saw that some browsers are no RFC compliant about http pipelining

I found this:

Firefox 2:  2
Firefox 3+: 6
Opera 9.26: 4
Opera 12:   6
Safari 3:   4
Safari 5:   6
IE 7:       2
IE 8:       6
IE 10:      8
Chrome:     6

Squid support pipelining ?  or it serializes pipelined request ?
If squid support it, how I can limit - for example 2 simultaneous - or disabled this option with squid 3.2.7 ?

I'm asking this because I tried to play with maxconn limit, and I saw a difference between Chrome and firefox 2, chrome touches the limit very quickly

Regards,

Fred