Search squid archive

Re: access-lists from mysql ?

On 24/01/2013 10:44 p.m., Ali Jawad wrote:
Hi
Checking the db and echoing OK or ERR based on that is easy for me to
implement in php, for now I did add the following :

external_acl_type MyAclHelper %SRC  /etc/squid/myaclhelper.php

myaclhelper.php only contains
<?php
echo "OK";
?>

Later on I want to replace that with a mysqldb check and read stdin to
obtain %SRC, but for now I just want this to work, when squid starts I
get the following in the log :

The MyAclHelper helpers are crashing too rapidly, need help!

Any help with this simple setup please ?

You need a loop.

Please read the intro section from the link below on how helpers operate under Squid:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/AddonHelpers#How_do_the_helpers_communicate_with_Squid.3F

(I have just updated it to clarify the I/O criteria helpers must follow and what the consequences are).

Amos