Search squid archive

Re: DNS lookup error

On 2013-01-14 12:47, Loïc BLOT wrote:
You must set and append_domain for FQDN use:

#  TAG: append_domain
#       Appends local domain name to hostnames without any dots in
#       them.  append_domain must begin with a period.
#
#       Be warned there are now Internet names with no dots in
#       them using only top-domain names, so setting this may
#       cause some Internet sites to become unavailable.
#
append_domain .mydomain.tld

--
Best regards,
Loïc BLOT, UNIX systems, security and network expert