Search squid archive

Blocking Teamviewer /teamviewer.com

Hi,

I want to block teamviewer usage also configuring with squid . For
that matter i tried to write access rules to block the access the
client from squid.conf  . I wrote simple acls

acl like

acl teamviewer   dstdomain   .teamviewer.com

http_access deny  teamviewer

and after tried

acl  teamviewer.com url_regex  teamviewer.com

http_access deny teamviewer

This worked at 2 proxy servers but i dont know why at the 3rd proxy it
didnt worked. I can still access the site form this squid.

How can i block it ? at this proxy there are similar acls which works fine.

Regards