Search squid archive

Re: Allowing skype through on an ssl bumped proxy

I have seen this issue on 3.1.x and cannot find anything in the Changelog
that indicates that this issue is resolved in 3.3.

What I observed in 3.1 is that sslbump assumes that all
CONNECTs are used for SSL-wrapped HTTP traffic and lets
all applications that use port 443 for other protocols hang
when the SSL handshake fails.

Marcus