Search squid archive

Re: error files shipped on squid-3.2.3

Em 23/11/12 00:27, Amos Jeffries escreveu:

Firstly, what is wrong with them that needs fixing by text editor?

there's nothing wrong, it's just some customizations like 'click here to request access to this specific site which was blocked' ... things related with our infrastructure.

Secondly, edit the templates/ERR_* file and save over top of the other auto-generated one. Only the auto-generated files are in compact format.

nice to hear that, i hadnt seen the template ones. I'll edit based on them. Thanks for the tip !

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx