Search squid archive

Change ERR_CANNOT_FORWARD timeout

Hi,

I have a few websites behind a squid reverse proxy server.
These servers are shutdown outside of business hours. During this time,
squid displays the 'ERR_CANNOT_FORWARD' message which we have modified
to display a friendly error message 'We are running between 9am - 5pm).

The problem is, this take approximately 80 seconds. We would like to
change this to 20 seconds.

How would we go about doing this?

Cheers

--