Search squid archive

TCP_DENEID_REPLY/403 Microsoft Upgrade Adviser

Our help desk is trying to run the Microsoft Windows 7 Upgrade Adviser, and ran into an issue, the Squid server is logging a "TCP_DENIED_REPLY/403 2876 POST http://aeos.microsoft.com/compatibilityexchange/compatibilityexchange.svc"; in the access log. I have done some searching and it appears that I have to increase either the request_header_max_size or the reply_header_max_size. Before I spend a lot of time trying different values until I get it high enough, or find out I am not doing the right thing I was wondering if anyone else had ran into this and knows the fix? Squid version is 3.1.20, on FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE-p4, no authentication is enabled access is only restricted by source IP.

--
Thanks,
   Dean E. Weimer