Search squid archive

Re: Cache Manager working on Apache server as ICP sibling

On 9/19/2012 10:26 PM, Andrew Krupiczka wrote:
In our product we're running the Squid 2.7 and Apache http server on a single machine.
The Apache server can originate a content and is configured as Squid's cache_peer sibling to be queried via ICP.
We can run the Cache Manager script and access it, if the Apache server is reconfigured as parent but are unsuccessful otherwise.
Do you think is that possibility at all?
Thanks,
Siblings by default arn't queried for content unless you define a never_direct allow acl
on the url of cachemgr.

what problem are you getting while trying to fetch cachgmgr?
In anycase I think that fetching cache mgr throw the squid from the apache is a bad idea. If you want to enforce Access restrictions on the apache use firewall or over SSH.

Regards,
Eliezer

--
Eliezer Croitoru