Search squid archive

url_regex

Hi,

I want to filter access using delay_pools by using url_regex (for example to filter and slowdown youtube access). In my logs, i can see mime type of the file at the end of the line. Is it possible, even if managing mime types is not implemented in delay_pools of squid 3, to filter through the log all the access containing for example "video/x-flv" using url_regex ?

Does url_regex "read" only in the url or the whole line in logs (wich contain the mime type).

Thanks