Search squid archive

Re: How to know which ACL triggered an Access Denied?

On 13/07/2012 10:01 p.m., Dayo wrote:
Hi

I've got a bunch of ACLs that block sites based on various criteria. Sometimes I get an Access Denied that I can't match to any of my ACLs just by looking at the URL. How do I get squid to tell me which ACL triggered it?

debug_options 28,3

Or post your config and the request details here and soemone might be able to help read it.

Amos