Search squid archive

Using ACLs with ICAP/SquidClamAV

This is my first posting.  Please be gentle!

I've run Squid in many arrangements but only recently have I been using the ICAP client to invoke SquidClamAV. I've browsed the wiki and searched on Google, but I can't seem to figure out how I might use ACLs to control when a request gets passed to the ICAP server.

We have a Windows server that wants to download an update file from windowsupdate.com. That file triggers the known ClamAV false positive W32.Virut.Gen.D-159. I'd like to write an ACL so that objects requested from this machine's IP address are not passed to the ICAP server but sent directly to the requesting machine.

I've written lots of ACLs in the past to exempt hosts, URL regexes, and the like, but I can't seem to figure out how to do this with an ICAP request. I've looked at the documentation for configuration file directives like adaptation_access, icap_service, and the like, but I can't seem to find anything that tells me how to use ACLs with those. Can anyone point me to some documentation I might read, or suggest some methods to use ACLs with ICAP?

Thanks!

Peter