Search squid archive

Re: Cache API

On 7/6/2012 12:00 AM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
On 6/07/2012 12:15 p.m., Abhishek Chanda wrote:
Hi all,

Does Squid have an API to query the content of the cache? I am aware
of contentmgr.cgi, but I am looking for an API that I can call from my
code.

Thanks

Why would your code want to reach into the code of another program and do things?

What are you trying to achieve?

Amos

Hi,

An alternative you may want to check out is an e-cap module. Here is a simple example which stores the chunks in mongodb. It is possible to combine chunks into complete documents/etc however it seems to perform much better if you stuff the chunks and combine them later.

https://github.com/creamy/ecap-mongo

Waitman Gobble
San Jose, California