Search squid archive

acl to allow sites on SQL or LDAP

Hi all,

I am administering 3 squid 3.0.STABLE19-1ubuntu0.2 proxies on 3 different sites, and managed to read group membership on LDAP using external_acl_type and squid_ldap_group without a problem. The last bit I need to make this a dream proxy cluster is also store the allowed sites on LDAP (preferably).

I searched the net for something like this, but all I get is about user auth, nothing regarding allowed sites list. Can someone help me find the way for that, if any?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

--
Marcio Merlone