Search squid archive

Fw: Re: Video Streaming Access with Delay Pools

Dear All,

I am still unable to setup ACLS correctly...! Anyway Now I have decided to setup Delay Pools for Fixed-Bandwidth (No Time Restriction) for youtube/videos/streaming etc.

Please share your experience. Here's details:

1. No Bandwidth Restriction on "OpenIPs" for example

       acl OpenIPs src "/etc/squid3/AlwaysOpenIPs.txt"

2. 5 Mbps Bandwidth Restriction on "FixBandwidthIPs" i.e

        acl FixBandwidthIPs src "/etc/squid3/FixBandwidthIPs.txt"

3. Deny All other to access youtube/videos/streaming i.e

     http_reply_access deny deny_rep_mime_flashvideo

Thank you very much for your time and kind help.