Search squid archive

Re: Big issue on all Squid that we have (2.5 and 3.0) on a web site with IE8/IE9

Trying to see this page...

With seamonkey (not IE), both in direct (without proxy) or passing through a squid 3.1...

I can just see a blue and empty page... the same than you.

So it doesn't seem to me that this is a squid problem.

Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
you can try to clean any cache object in this domain\page.
then deny cache...
try to load the page.
it can be because of an object that was cached but meant for FF instead of IE.

Eliezer